Friday, October 30, 2009

IT'S FREE !!

As the days go by, I feel a stronger and stronger conviction to be bolder in my walk with the Lord. I must admit that there have been many occasions where I haven't felt so eager to be in the limelight with my Christianity and be labeled as a religous fanatic. But you see, I'm not religious. I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as my Savior. It's between me and Him, and believe me, Holy Spirit works overtime with me convicting me of my sins. Religion has nothing to do with it. I know that I know, that I know, that I know, that I know, that Jesus is real. I just can't simply sweep God under the rug, hide Him under a bushel, or pretend it just isn't a popular subject and not talk to others about it, after all that He has done for me.. I feel compelled to proclaim the truth no matter what the consequences may be. If I am perceived as a fool or fanatic by some then so be it. I wasn't put on this earth to please people, but to glorify God. And that is how I choose to lead my life. How can I stand before the Lord if all this time I have been ashamed of Him. Well, not I. I choose to follow Jesus and proclaim it to all. I can't do it in my own strength, but I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. I am proud of my Lord and the many, many things He has done for me. He tells us that He is no respecter of persons. What He has done for others, He will do for you. Ask Him Today. It's Free!!

No comments: